We are looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Data Analyst who will be joining our expanding Data team and be part of the journey to global success. You will work in a cross-functional and dynamic team and take part in all areas of analytics.
Take your place among our experienced and passionate teammates and bring out the best in yourself at Ace Games!Responsibilities
- ● Diving deep into the large-scale data to identify key insights that will inform product improvements, marketing and business strategy
- ● Running and maintaining all reports, metrics, dashboards and creating SQL queries to drive fast decision-making processes
- ● Working closely with those outside the data team to define data requirements and areas where data can provide value
- ● Packaging insights and analysis results in a visually rich and efficient way with attention to proper formatting and to-the-point inference for product and marketing teams
Desired skills and experiences
- ● University degree in a related field from a reputable university
- ● 2+ years of work experience in an analytical role – preferably as a Data Analyst or Data Scientist
- ● Very strong analytical skills to make data-driven decisions
- ● Excellent SQL skills with day-to-day experience in querying databases (BigQuery experience is a strong plus)
- ● Ability to take full ownership of projects and grow within an agile team
- ● Proactivity towards business needs
- ● Excellent communication skills
- ● Good understanding of A/B testing and diagnostic analytics
- ● Extensive experience with reporting and dashboard tools, i.e. Looker, Tableau, Qlik etc.
- ● Familiarity with data science toolkit (Python, scikit-learn, etc.) and concepts (Supervised and unsupervised learning, data preprocessing, etc.) is a plus
We are always looking for exceptional talent across all fields and all experience levels, to share our vision and passion. Come join us and let’s build great things together!